Search This Site

Google
 

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Coach Coach Hota Hey!! (ha ha so corny....can't help myself)

teeheeee.......my title so corny rite!! Can't help it lah....

Anyway, I've been seeing and hearing alot about Coach these days. I think Coach popularity in Malaysia have significantly increased for the past few years particularly last year where I've seen so many people with Coach over their shoulders. I think the over-the-shoulders hobo bag is the most popular over here.

Here are some of my personal picks....


COACH ERGO BELTED SIGNATURE TOTE $378
I must say the Ergo Signature Tote is my favorite among the coaches as it have its signature design that is quite unique. I haven't seen any replica's of this before unlike the hobo where the fake Coach are aplenty!!!


New HAMPTONS LARGE SIGNATURE ZEBRA TOTE $528

I like this new hamtons zebra tote because of the cute silk scarf, and also the zebra print across...i particularly like this green one cos i think it looks very unique and young with the vibrant color.



HOLIDAY PATCHWORK SWINGPACK $168

I love the Holiday Patchwork editions, its lovely! I'm very tempted to get myself the swingpack...I'm currently obsessed with crossbody slingbags...


So which Coach is your favourite??

0 comments:

AdBrite