Search This Site

Google
 

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Caution When handling Pink Fluffy Juicy Bag!

Caution When handling Pink Fluffy Juicy Bag!

Dont hold them too tightly if you are wearing black or new clothes!!!!!

sigh...........my lovely pretty juicy couture handbag.........so pink and fluffy is almost ruined......so sad sad sad.....

it happened on my first use!! i wore a black dress. And held my lovely juicy handbag against my dress at the underarms.
And when i got home, i realized some black patches on my fluffy juicy!!! soso sad! The dress must have transfered some colors on to them....

oh my precious juicy.....

so just my word of advice....be extra careful with what you wear.

2 comments:

zyrin said...

oh. my. god.

i'm so sorry to hear that!! i hope something can be done to salvage your bag. juicy couture, tuhh!!!

Fashionasia said...

oh hey thanks for the thought...
im slowly trying my best to salvage it...so far ok la...but still got some stain.

AdBrite