Search This Site

Google
 

Sunday, February 17, 2008

What I'm currently into ..............

Firstly, I'm into overalls....From skirts, long skirts, short skirts overall.....or jumpsuits....
Seriously i'm really looking for a nice pair of jump suites.....and still searching.


Next up, I'm totally crazy over faux jeans leggings!!! OMG.......they look like jeans but is 100xtimes much more comfortable than jeans!! I love it so much....so far i only have 1 pair. I'm going to get more of these. They look great with just about anything.



Blouse in EXTRA LARGE. XXL!!

I took a bit of risk and bought a blouse in XXL. Was thinking to wear it loose like a huge shirt and then put on a belt....did it and the results were amazing. Most of all, it was very chic and comfortable too.



Here is a pants jumper. Me Likey!! I'm looking for these. But the only drawback about them is.....peeing can be quite a chore.



Last of all is layered skirts.......feels great and very feminine to wear.

0 comments:

AdBrite