Search This Site

Google
 

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Another Wedding to Attend

Lately i've been having way too many weddings to attend its really annoying the hell out of me.
Mainly because

1. I put on a lot of weight
2. I can't fit into all my gorgeous dinner clothings anymore
3. I hate to meet up with gorgeous people and feeling downright ugly because i've balloon up like a whale
4. I hate obligatory chit chats
5. I can't find anything suitable to wear
6. I don't like to overdress, nor underdress. This is tough.

Just a few dresses i wish i have that i think isn't over the top nor, too under dressed for a wedding.

From ASOS. Feast.










ok this may not exactly be good for wedding dinners, but i think its gorgeous for either a beach wedding or garden wedding.








1 comments:

modern fashion style said...

poto-poto article and interesting. I will bookmark your blog. also visit my blog ya. .

AdBrite