Search This Site

Google
 

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Colored Jeans

I received a newsletter from asos about the must haves for this season.
And one of the items are Colored Jeans.

I'm undecided on this one.....i mean, colored jeans looks great on models for United colors of Benetton. However, i can't imagine myself wearing colored jeans at all....

If i dig back into my memory.......i think i rememberd that the only "funny colored" jeans i had was a bermuda jeans in PURPLE. wakakaka....with frills!!!!.......forgive me for it was the nineties.

Will you ever wear colored jeans? Imagine green, blue, yellow, orange...?? Not those washed jeans colors but really color pencil color........ I''m stilllllllllllllll undecided on this.


But anyway, i'm glad the boot cut jeans is making its come back......I can't wait!!! I look awful in skinny jeans.......


ps. intended to put some pics but the internet is horribly slow.....maybe some other time.

0 comments:

AdBrite