Search This Site

Google
 

Monday, March 3, 2008

I love my coach!

I bought my 2 coaches from Madamme shopper.
It arrived couple of weeks ago. And i've been using the bleaker ever since. I love it! it totally doesn't disappoint me. The size is just right to fit my long purse, my handphone, some tissues, namecard holder and my makeup pouch. Not alot, but the size is just right! also the leather strap is very beautiful. I guess its worth every penny you pay for as when i compare my coach with my other cheap hand bags , the quality of the coach is really much more superior.

I'm a very happy customer.

If you like it, she's having one in black now!!! YES!!! black!!! you guys should just go ahead and buy the damn bag lah.......please buy because if nobody snatches it....i'm gonna go crazy and buy the exact same bag in black!!! sheeshhh....shows how much im in love with it.



I bought the patchwork swing pack too. Its my hearts desire!! been wanting it for so long......but the swingpack is kinda too small for my liking actually. Can't fit alot of things..... So i'm gonna keep this aside and see if there's any occasion to use it.

5 comments:

Miss Nana said...

are they really authentic fashionasia? could be i would like to have one from her blog 1 day..appreciated if u can share it.

Fashionasia said...

hi miss nana!!!
yes yes....authentic...comes with authentic paperwrap, coach box cover, coach dust bag.....
its cheap because they're bought from the coach factory outlet. :)
she's safe...i already bought 3 bags so far. :0)

anygirl said...

is it true..bought from coach factory outlet..is cheaper also got 50% discount from normal price?

Amy said...

how do you clear customs? I intend to get from her too but then afraid that I will be slapped with high customs duty.

Can you please share with me your bag arrival experience like how to clear customs, how did the bag arrive - to your doorstep?, etc etc...

First time buying on the net, need to be sure.

Thanks.

Fashionasia said...

anygirl: erm..im not sure if there is a 50% discount. But buying frm her is much cheaper than msia counters lah

amy: erm..so far no problem with customs. Shipping for what i bought was free. Your items will be sent to your doorstep. I missed them so i had to collect it at the pos office. :)

AdBrite