Search This Site

Google
 

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fashionasiashops is PR2!!

Ok....
I know i've been messing my posts, i am torn between updating stuffs on my main site over at www.myfashionasia.com and this one fashionasiashops.blogspot.com
I really haven't decided on what stuffs goes where.........so sometimes my reviews are here.......sometimes it goes there.....but im thinking....i am.

See, my main site was penalised with my PR3 strip to PR0 cos of some paid posts......as well as textlinkads. Thats why i've decided to build another site here.....also fashion niche....but totally conforming to the Big G! means.....Google everything all the way.... :)

Initially i wanted to regain my PR in www.myfashionasia.com, but after much thought i've decided to just leave it as that and build a new site here (fashionasiashops.blogspot.com).....but i haven't really been doing anything, just growing contents slowly......... but surprise surprise without much effort and only 17 post.......Another PR wave came and THIS 17 post blog is already a PR2!!!! fewwfeeet!!!

:) this news totally rake me....and i want to really grow it and make great posts and make it PR worthy. I'm also contemplating a ".com" but we'll see.....

0 comments:

AdBrite